Tenure, Promotion and Performance Review (OAC)
Tenure, Promotion and Performance Review of Faculty Members is governed by the Provost, under the direction of the Assistant Vice-President (Faculty and Academic Staff Relations). Please note: All files below are being updated to be AODA compliant. In the meantime, should you require the below documents in an accessible format, please contact Erin Levesque (email@example.com).
Tenure and Promotion Guidelines, Forms and Templates.
Department / School Tenure, Promotion and Performance Review Guidelines
- Department of Animal Biosciences Guidelines
- Department of Food, Agricultural and Resources Economics Guidelines
- Department of Food Science Guidelines
- Department of Plant Agriculture Guidelines
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development Guidelines
- School of Environmental Sciences Guidelines
UNIWeb software will help you manage your academic CV, import/export to the Canadian Common CV, and create PDF and MS Word copies. In addition, UNIWeb identifies research connections and research clusters across departments while building a database of experts that will make you more visible to prospective and current students.