You require government-issued photo ID and proof of your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to:
- Have your OSAP password reset in our office
- Retrieve your OAN (OSAP Access Number) if you have forgotten it
If you come to our office to make an inquiry about your OSAP account, you only need government-issued photo ID.
These requirements are pursuant to Ministry policy, and no exceptions can be made.
Acceptable Proof of Social Insurance Number
- Social Insurance Card
- Confirmation of Social Insurance Number from Service Canada
Government-issued Photo ID
- Driver's license
- Permanent residency or citizenship card
- Any other photo ID issued in Canada by federal, provincial or territorial governments
- You are also required to bring your government photo ID for service at Student Financial Services