Experiential Learning Hub
Experiential Learning is a part of our core mandate at the University of Guelph. We believe that students benefit from engaging directly in workplaces and communities and applying their learnings in real-world contexts. You'll develop key competencies, gain a deeper understanding of complex social issues, and collaborate with others on exciting projects. Resources include:
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive job postings and information about career events, experiential courses, and more.
Career Advisor Appointments Book an appointment to discuss your career questions with a Career Advisor.
Online Events and Workshops Attend employer information sessions, workshops, career and job fairs, further education fairs, volunteer fairs, and more.
Virtual Learning with Career Advisors Participate in webinars and online events, read articles and check out the Career Tool Kit and tip sheets.
- Career Advising modules from the Experiential Learning Hub Register for this free self-serve job search readiness tool on CourseLink
Job Board Review postings from employers on Experience Guelph looking for students and graduates for part-time, summer, contract, and full-time work.
Peer Helpers Connect with a Peer Helper for feedback on your LinkedIn profile, resume, cover letter, or help with interview skills and preparation.
Experiential Learning Learn more about experiential learning opportunities both in and outside the classroom.
Experiential Learning Catalogue Check out available experiential learning opportunities.
Guelph Arts Apprenticeship Program (GAAP) is open to all eligible graduating College of Arts students. GAAP offers the opportunity to a full-time, paid one-year professional experience that provides mentorship, skill development, and the ability to contribute to the growth and development of a City of Guelph organization. GAAP participants will receive career and employment readiness supports, such as job-search readiness learning modules, workshops, and Career Advising professionals.
Find Your People
Explore and find like-minded people to connect, share knowledge and resources, begin to develop professional relationships.
Support and Wellness
- Centre for International Programs - Study Abroad Programs
- Child Care & Learning Centre
- Computing & Communication Services - Get Software, Managed Desktops, and IT Help
- Experiential Learning
- Student Wellness
- Health and Performance Centre
- Diversity and Human Rights (DHR)
- Information Security Home - Security Policies, Resources, CyberSecurity, Tips and Downloads
- Student Experience - Student Life Advisors,
- Events, Organizations, and Track Involvement
- Student Accessibility Services
- Wellness Education & Promotion Centre