Which SETS degree are you looking for? | College of Arts

Which SETS degree are you looking for?

Theatre Studies BA

Analyze plays, attend professional productions, study theatre history, and act and participate in technical work.

English BA

Explore how writing across genres and media, helps us to understand each other and the world in which we live.

The University of Guelph resides on the land of the Between the Lakes Treaty No. 3, the territory of the Mississaugas of the Credit. This land is part of the Dish with One Spoon, a covenant between Indigenous nations to live peaceably on the territories of the Great Lakes region. We recognize that today this gathering place is home to many First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples and acknowledging them reminds us of our collective responsibility to the land where we learn, live and work.