15 master's degrees are offered through OAC:
- Animal & Poultry Science (MSc)
- Capacity Development and Extension (MSc)
- Environmental Sciences (MES or MSc)
- Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics (MSc)
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance (MSc)
- Food Science (MSc)
- International Development Studies (MSc or MA)*
- Landscape Architecture (MLA)
- Neuroscience (MSc)*
- Plant Agriculture (MSc)
- Rural Planning & Development (MSc or MPLAN)
- Toxicology (MSc)*
*Collaborative interdepartmental programs within the University of Guelph
General Master's Degree Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have completed a four year Honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B- average over the last two years of full-time equivalent study.
- Some departments may have additional or higher admission qualifications. We recommend that you visit the program/department website for program specific admission requirements.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to present a passing English Language test.
- See the University of Guelph Graduate Studies website for more details.