HRMS Naming Contest: Vote for Your Favourite Name!
We have had a great response to our contest to name our new Human Resources Management System (HRMS), with 85 eligible submissions from across the University!
The selection committee has narrowed those down to the top four and the finalists, in alphabetical order, are:
- UofG HR Hub
- Your HR Connection
We will now put it to a University-wide vote! Voting will be open from April 1 to April 15, 2021.
Click this link to vote: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bI4ahOIGw9Q0h2C
You can only vote once so make it count!
We look forward to announcing the winning name and rewarding the winner with a great prize.
Thank you for being part of it!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Please note that only University faculty and staff are eligible to vote.
Name our New Human Resources System!
Get your creative juices flowing! We need your help to find a meaningful name for our new campus HRMS system – one that reflects the University of Guelph and our unique culture and values.
- Contest is open to all University of Guelph employees.
- Send your submission to the HRMS email.
- Contest deadline: submissions must be received by midnight January 15, 2021. The subject line MUST read: HRMS Naming Contest Submission
- The top five entries will be selected as finalists.
- In early 2021 the five finalists will be announced and those five submissions will be put to a U of G-wide vote.
- The submission with the most votes will be selected as the HRMS system name and the winner will receive a prize.
The submitted names should:
- Be representative of a comprehensive, cloud-based, employee lifecycle solution (e.g., the solution integrates recruiting, human resources, scheduling, learning and development and labour relations functionality)
- Showcase the values/culture of the University of Guelph.
- Follow U of G branding guidelines.
Please be aware that the system name may be used externally to the organization in our recruiting processes.
Should duplicate names be submitted, the entry with the earliest “Received Date” will be considered the valid entry. The individual with the duplicate submission will be contacted and given the opportunity to submit another option prior to the contest deadline.
Finalists will be determined by a committee comprised of project team members and stakeholders currently collaborating with the project team. Committee members are not eligible to participate in the contest.