Which expenses must I continue to submit on paper?

While processing an e-claim, the my Sun Life system will advise you if the claim must be submitted by paper. Here are some examples:

  • Major restorative dental claims such as bridges, crowns or dentures
  • Acupuncturist
  • Speech Language Pathologist
  • Hospital room claims
  • Nursing services
  • Coordination of benefits claims
  • Expenses incurred outside of Canada
  • Expenses resulting from a work-related illness or injury, or from a motor vehicle accident