2021 T4 and T4A Distribution
All T4 and T4A slips for the 2021 tax year, will be sent to an individual’s current address on file no later than February 28, 2022.
- Active employees, including students currently on payroll, should check and update their current address on file through the Employee Self-Service portal.
- Inactive employees and students can update their current address on file by contacting Human Resources at x53374 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All address changes must be made in the Employee Self-Service portal no later than 4:30pm on February 17, 2022.
T4As for student awards (scholarships, bursaries and travel grants) will be sent to the student’s address on WebAdvisor.
At this time, it is not anticipated that Human Resources will be available for face-to-face T4 and T4A pickups. If for any reasons you do not receive your tax slip in the mail you can:
1. View your T4 or T4A tax slips directly on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) ‘MyAccount for Individuals’ website portal:
Please note, the CRA now issues security codes via text or voice message to the phone number you provide when you complete the initial set up steps. For any assistance with setting up your ‘MyAccount’ you can also phone the CRA’s “Individual tax enquiries” telephone support line: 1-800-959-8281 (Canada and United States); or
2. Request another paper copy by contacting Human Resources at email@example.com. Please ensure you include an updated address if required.
3. Set up an appointment to pick up a reprint of your tax slip from Human Resources by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or x53374.
Individuals seeking information on the 2021 – T2200S (Declaration of Conditions of Employment) Process should see the 2021 Tax Year - T2200S web page for more information.