The University of Guelph will observe the following paid holidays in 2018 up to and including Thanksgiving Day.
Paid Holiday - Date of Observance
- Family Day - Monday, February 19, 2018
- Good Friday - Friday, March 30, 2018
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 21, 2018
- Canada Day - Monday, July 2, 2018
- Civic Holiday* - Monday, August 6, 2018
- Labour Day - Monday, September 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 8, 2018
*The August Civic Holiday is not a statutory public holiday. Part-time employees will be paid in accordance with the appropriate employee group or Collective Agreement or with University of Guelph Policy 502.
Please note that with respect to employees whose work schedule in its normal course provides days off other than Saturday and Sunday, the day on which the holiday actually falls shall be the observed holiday.
The December 2018/January 2019 Holiday Schedule is now available.