The University of Guelph will observe the following paid holidays in 2019 up to and including Thanksgiving Day.
Paid Holiday - Date of Observance
- Family Day - Monday, February 18, 2019
- Good Friday - Friday, April 19, 2019
- Victoria Day - Monday, May 20, 2019
- Canada Day - Monday, July 1, 2019
- Civic Holiday* - Monday, August 5, 2019
- Labour Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 14, 2019
*The August Civic Holiday is not a statutory public holiday. Part-time employees will be paid in accordance with the appropriate employee group or Collective Agreement or with University of Guelph Policy 502.
Please note that with respect to employees whose work schedule in its normal course provides days off other than Saturday and Sunday, the day on which the holiday actually falls shall be the observed holiday.
The December 2019/January 2020 Holiday Schedule is not yet available.