COVID-19 - The Return to Work Process
Occupational Health and Wellness (OHW) provides return to work guidance for all University of Guelph faculty and staff that are working on-site or remotely, following an absence due to COVID-19 related symptoms.
If you are ill or experiencing symptoms that may be related to COVID-19, please complete the following:
1. Complete the Ontario Self Assessment Tool, and follow the direction given.
2. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please connect with the U of G COVID Call Centre at ext. 53906 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The call centre will guide you through the reporting process and will connect you with supports available through OHW.
3. If you are required to self-isolate, obtain a COVID-19 test, or are ill with COVID-19 related symptoms please complete the Employee Self-Declaration Form. An OHW representative will be in touch with you to obtain absence related details.
4. OHW will confirm medical clearance for onsite work to yourself and your supervisor prior to your return. Please remain off site until such clearance has been obtained from OHW.
5. Continue to follow your departmental process on reporting absences at this time.