Apply now for Leave for Change!
Each year, the University of Guelph supports a number of staff and faculty members to volunteer in developing countries through the Leave for Change program, sharing their knowledge and skills with others in an international setting.
Last year’s participants included:
- Frederique Arroyas, Associate Professor, School of Languages and Literatures
- Trish Dean, Administrative Assistant, Office of Investment Management
- Mario Deschamps, Special Constable, Campus Police
- Abeir El Arqusosi, Manager, Government Relations & Executive Assistant to the Vice-President (Research & External Partnerships)
- Mary Fowler, Manager, Campus Animal Facilities
- Denise Mohan, Assistant Professor, School of Languages and Literatures
- Ron Ward, Senior Research Officer, Library & CCS
This year it could be you!
All eligible regular full-time University of Guelph staff and faculty are encouraged to consider applying for this exciting program.
Learn more about Leave for Change and the application process. And you can read about the adventures of last year's participants through the University's Leave for Change blog.
The application deadline is Friday, February 28, 2014.
For further information, contact Louise Merlihan, Human Resources at Extension 54332 or email email@example.com.