GREAT at U of G has been relaunched!
In honour of World Gratitude Day on Thursday, September 21st, GREAT at U of G invites you to use one of the below resources to show recognition or appreciation for a colleague or leader.
GREAT at U of G is an initiative designed to foster gratitude, recognition and appreciation for all faculty and staff at the University. We are inspired by a shared vision of a positive and inclusive work environment that acknowledges the immeasurable contributions of our faculty and staff. Research has consistently indicated that practices of gratitude, recognition, and appreciation in organizations can have a significant impact on employee wellness. Thank you for making the University of Guelph a special place to work.
- Visit the NEW GREAT at U of G site to access all programs!
- Custom Kudos: GREAT at U of G has secured commitment for the Kudoboard membership for two fiscal years! Many of you have already been using Kudoboard and can continue to do so for customized, department, college, and team appreciation, recognition, and celebration.
- "G" Thanks! Program: The “G” Thanks! Program has been transitioned from Kudoboard to our new SharePoint site. Nominate a colleague or leader for the monthly “G” Thanks! Prize today!
- Gryph Post: Send your colleague a quick note of recognition or appreciation.
- GREAT "Action" Hub: Discover GREAT resources, tools, ideas, and research. Get inspired to embed gratitude, recognition, and appreciation into your day-to-day life.
Promote GREAT at U of G in Your Office!
- Download the Print Only GREAT Programs and Resources Poster
- Download the GREAT Programs and Resources Accessible Word Document
Email Jessica Yu at email@example.com