Make Meetings Matter!
Meetings are crucial to your group, team, department and ultimately to the entire organization. They rely on responsible, focused and respected interaction between all group members.
Facilitating Effective Meetings is a new program from Learning & Development designed for those required lead meetings on a regular basis. Here is your best chance to learn the skills you need to plan and conduct meetings designed to achieve successful outcomes!
Over the course of the program, you will learn to:
- Use and evaluate 9 Facilitation Tools to take your meetings to the next level
- Identify the 5 keys to running an effective meeting
- Describe a logical, systematic approach to managing issues with people
- Identify the facilitation skills required of an effective meeting leader
- Distinguish the responsibility of participants in a meeting
This program presents a matter-of-fact approach to running and managing meetings. We will address different types of meetings, which types to hold; and, perhaps most importantly, which types to bury.