Managing Me! - New program for Admins
Struggling to do more with less? Finding it difficult to plan, focus, organize and manage expectations?
Learning & Development, HR, invites Admins across campus to register for Managing Me, a workload/time management program that helps individuals execute on strategic priorities and stay energized.
Key topics include:
- Developing your priority map
- Best practices of prioritizing and planning in a highly reactive environment
- Reducing the distraction of interruptions
- Making email work
- How to prevent things from slipping through the cracks
- Staying engaged and energized through work life balance and self development.
This program, designed specifically for staff who are in key administrative roles across campus, will be held on June 10, 2011. Learn more and register online through our event calendar.