University seeking staff and faculty to Leave for Change
The University of Guelph will support up to seven people to volunteer in developing countries through the Leave for Change program this year.
Last year, participants completed mandates in Botswana, Ghana, Malawi, Nepal and Vietnam. The volunteers were:
- Claire Alexander, Special Projects Manager, Office of the President
- Nina Berry, Administrative Assistant, Macdonald Stewart Art Centre
- Christi Cooper, Manager of Agricultural & Veterinary Safety, Human Resources
- Stephanie Craig, Communications Manager, OAC Dean's Office
- Patricia Fleming, Administrative Assistant, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics (FARE), OAC
- Amanda Hathway, Veterinary Technician, Department of Clinical Studies, OVC
- Louise Merlihan, Learning & Development Facilitator, Human Resources
- Saveena Patara, Analyst, CCS
This year it could be you!
All eligible regular full-time University of Guelph staff and faculty are encouraged to consider applying for this exciting program.
The application deadline is Friday, February 27, 2015.
For further information, contact Louise Merlihan, Human Resources at Extension 54332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.